We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snacks

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
snacks

hi, can anyone tell me if they do snacks between meal times please on the all inclusive

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: snacks

Same here Breakfast, dinner and tea they must be the posh ones lol :-)

Belfast
Level Contributor
767 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: snacks

Yep- breakfast, dinner & tea for me too. We also had roast beef toasties last October.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,655 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: snacks

Ok

It's a fact !!! If you miss DINNER or are just peckish you can have toasted sandwich or cake as a snack free if you are on an AI meal plan !

Darryl ;-)

Billericay, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: snacks

hubby has just asked "do they do pizzas as snacks" for us it's lunch and dinner ;0)

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,655 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: snacks

They do serve pizza at meal times a couple of times per week but not as a snack

Darryl ;-)

Level Contributor
1,611 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: snacks

Ooohhh roast beef toasties!! Wow they sound good, got a joint in fridge, will only give the kids half portions tomorrow so I can try them out for supper...

17. Re: snacks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Vilamendhoo