We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halloween on Maui

Which Kapalua hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
2 posts
Save Topic
Halloween on Maui

My girlfriends and I will be at Kapalua for Halloween. Are there any places you could recommend that are fun? Is there anything fun to do on the weekdays while we are there?

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
21,964 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Halloween on Maui

Thanks sw! It's been a few years and I'm glad to hear the keiki parade went on we loved it! The threads I had read indicated they had stopped them all..so glad they didn't!

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
45,399 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Halloween on Maui

Aloha,

Nope, Mamma, every year I've made sure to post the keiki parade info and related events............you must have been drinking those tropical itches again, LOL.

Not sure what will happen with this adult thing. It's still being ummm...discussed.

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
21,964 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Halloween on Maui

Yup! The whole "adult thing" was very interesting!

14. Re: Halloween on Maui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, October 24, 2012