My husband and I just came back from the Kapalua Villas on Ridge Road. We didn't get accommodations like you see on kapaluavacations.com. The pool that they said we could use near our Villas no. 2422 was not like the pictures. We asked for a newly renovated Villa and didn't get anything like you see on their web-site. My advice don't waste your money. Go some place else.
1. No air conditioning in the Master Bedroom.
2. Poor security - attempted break in first night (don't bring valuables -- don't use the safe. Cheap safe anyone could get into.
3. Bugs if you leave food out like cereal.
4. Home depot renovations not what you see on their web-site
5. I paid $297.00 a night for renovated Ocean View Villa. I don't live like this I don't want to pay to stay in a place like this. I have a spa bathroom at home and fine furnishings.
6. Poor service--they just don't care. They say I'll tell the owner. You'll never see or hear from the owner.
7. Old lumpy bed.
8. Old second hand furniture.
9. Small pool.
10. The carpeting is industrial carpeting. The cheapest you can buy.
11. The Ritz doesn't like you using their facilities and you will know it.
Don't stay here if you have already made reservations cancel or change them. Stay some place else.