We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meeting Elsa and Anna at DLP

Savernake, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Meeting Elsa and Anna at DLP

Can anyone tell me if it will be possible for my daughter to meet Elsa/Anna during our trip in mid April 2016? When I booked this trip last fall, they did have the Frozen girls set up at the Princes Pavillion or somewhere at DLP. Now when I look around on websites - it doesn't seem like the girls are anywhere for a meet and greet. Sure seeing them in a parade is nice, but this will really be a huge blow if we can't get a photo and autograph!! Some excuse that the lines were too long? Huh? The most popular attraction that everyone is desperate for - so you take it away? Makes no sense. Tell me it isn't true! I don't think I'd have booked this trip if I knew that meeting Elsa was not possible! The advertise when roller coasters are closed, they should have advertised if they took away Frozen meet and greet!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Meeting Elsa and Anna at DLP

You're right, there is no way to meet the Frozen characters in April 2016.

You should email and complain?

County Westmeath...
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Meeting Elsa and Anna at DLP

The frozen sisters were in a singalong show during Xmas season and they passed through Main Street on a horse and carriage but there was no meet and greets unfortunately. The frozen show is over but coming back in June for frozen summer as far as I know. I did hear that they were in the pavilion at Xmas 2014 but queues were 5-6 hours and they didn't do it last Xmas for that reason.

Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
4,541 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Meeting Elsa and Anna at DLP

At Chrostmas ish time there was a event where you could meet them but that was something like €200 a person!

DLP seems to think that as queues to see them were so long it is better for guests not to be able to choose if they want to queue!

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
1,034 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Meeting Elsa and Anna at DLP

Frozen show over?

I thought it just went through this season (unlike last year)

Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
4,541 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Meeting Elsa and Anna at DLP

Nope it stopped after Christmas and will return for summer season. There is another show due to run for Spring in Chaparel Theatre. Last year it also stopped for a while between summer and Christmas seasons.

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
1,034 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Meeting Elsa and Anna at DLP

Right, I was confused with christmas season.

Savernake, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Meeting Elsa and Anna at DLP

Thank you all for your responses. Sadly I was prepared for those answers after doing some online searches about the best way to meet them and realizing it is not mentioned anywhere anymore. I am really mad about it though because when I booked late last fall it was available -- and I had specifically confirmed this -because I knew it would be the most important point for my daughter! I just feel so bad thinking of her now walking around the park in her little costume and wig and not being able to meet them (and all the girls like her that I know will also be upset!!!). My husband thinks I'm over-reacting but I am SO disappointed with Disney. I mean too long of lines? Come'on get your act together. Something is so popular that you decide to cancel it??? I heard about the Gala dinner, a rip off but I'd have paid if that was the only way. And why they can't have Elsa to come to the Princess lunch? That would be an easy win win! I will certainly email - and complain loudly while there to anyone with ears! (except Mickey and Minnie!)

Mentioned in this post
Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris
Seine-et-Marne, France
Cafe Mickey
Cafe Mickey
5,566 Reviews
Marne-la-Vallee, France
Savernake, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Meeting Elsa and Anna at DLP

Hello, thanks for your message. Are you saying it is possible there is a Frozen show for spring? We are going right after EAster. Thanks!

Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
4,541 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Meeting Elsa and Anna at DLP

No not just after Easter, that is Swing into Spring season. The Frozen show will not re-start until either end of May or Early June, sorry cannot remember exact date not not Easter, sorry.

Oban, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
578 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Meeting Elsa and Anna at DLP

Frozen summer starts 4th June - 18th September.

You are there for Swing into Spring

disneylandparis.ie/events/swing-into-spring/

Also a show in the theatre but can't find a link just now sorry

Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics