We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ticket info please

Southport, UK
Level Contributor
66 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Ticket info please

We are planning a return visit around Easter and we have annual passes from earlier in the year. I am thinking of asking my sister to join us. We can get in early with the APs, and I was wondering if there was any structure which would allow her to get a ticket for the week which would allow her to get in early, or would she also need an annual pass? If so, where is the best place to get them? We used multiadvantages last time but I hear they only do it for French nationals now.

Btw we will be staying offsite to self cater.

Thanks

Andrea

St. Andrews, United...
Level Contributor
2,141 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ticket info please

I could be wrong but think you can still buy the full price annual pass from the likes of cemultiavantages - just anything discounted that must be French national using French bank card. Sure someone said normal annual pass which is full price can still be purchased.

2. Re: Ticket info please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, September 02, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics