We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount vouchers

Hereford
Level Contributor
309 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Discount vouchers

I love a discount voucher and anything to save me a few quid without impacting on enjoyment of the holiday is a big plus in my opinion. With food being expensive we have gone half board plus, this obviously doesn't include lunch. We are unable to bring much over with us as space is a premium in the suitcase as we are flying over.

I signed up for the Earl of sandwich Birthday sandwich and it would of actually applied for me as it was my birthday yesterday. It sounds as though they have stopped that offer which is obviously a shame.

So is there any offers we could take advantage of? We'll probably make a few sandwiches at breakfast time for the kids to graze on but suffice to say that it won't be enough for me!

Wales
Level Contributor
70 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Discount vouchers

Hi Figgy, As ever, very helpful post. Have message you in hope you have some 20% off PH vouchers?

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Discount vouchers

Hi all, Figgy isn't well at the moment but I'm sure she'll be in touch about vochers once she's back on her feet.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
52,762 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Discount vouchers

Hi,

I have indeed been very poorly since last weekend, and still coughing away like a good 'un, but feeling well enough to be back online now. Have replied to all my PMs. I still have some vouchers left but they are going very quickly! I also only have 2013 park maps left, but as the parks have not changed they are still useful if people want one.

I have also photocopied the Going to Disneyland certificate I got from the Disney Store which has come out very well, considering it is on paper not card, if anyone wants one of those as a surprise trip Reveal.

northampton
Level Contributor
658 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Discount vouchers

Hi figgygirl, could I please have a certificate? I should have asked before to save you posting twice! Do you need me to send my address again?

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
152 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Discount vouchers

Hi Figgygirl, sorry I have just read this after I have sent you a pm.

Hope you are feeling better and I would also love a voucher if you have any left.

Again, many thanks.

16. Re: Discount vouchers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, March 11, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics