We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas 2013 at sequoia lodge golden forest

London, England...
3 posts
Save Topic
Christmas 2013 at sequoia lodge golden forest

Hi :)

I'm Sam and am going to dlp on the 18 th dec for 5days 4 nights. My husband and I have 4 children and have half board premium, however I've no idea how much money to bring, even after scouring the boards lol. We don't want to have to count pennies as this is our girls Xmas pressie from us.

Thanks in advance,

Sam.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,795 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas 2013 at sequoia lodge golden forest

Hi Sam welcome to the forum, it's a tough question as some people are stronger than others! I could spend a whacking great fortune in Disneyland, there are shops and boutiques everywhere!

The main expense is definitely food though, so at least your main meal is covered with your meal vouchers.

It all depends how much your girls will want (and be allowed!) but I wouldn't want to take less than €100 per day for our family of four.

London, England...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas 2013 at sequoia lodge golden forest

Thanks Jofar,

We were budgeting 2000 and the girls each have £100 saved too. It's a surprise visit and I'm so excited! I just need to pick restaurants now!

:D

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
413 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas 2013 at sequoia lodge golden forest

We took €2400 for a family of 4 for 6 nights 7 days. Most of that went on food so i regret not doing meal vouchers (wont make that mistake again). Since you have vouchers then you should be fine with the amount you have.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,795 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas 2013 at sequoia lodge golden forest

That should be enough to thoroughly spoil your lucky girls!

I love choosing which restaurants to try! Have you seen this fab website?

dlrpmagic.com/planning/…

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,403 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Christmas 2013 at sequoia lodge golden forest

Hi Samantha and welcome.

If you have a good breakfast in golden forest dining room (where you will meet 2 characters) and take some snacks with you from home you may not need to spend much for food with your premium HB as well. That depends on appetites really. Some people find that sharing some counter service meals is enough as a 3rd meal and they don't need one each.

If you want to meet 3 princesses, prince and Suzy & Perla then definitely worth booking auberge de cendrillon. Inventions buffet is excellent with characters at dinner and sometimes lunch. Auberge and inventions are both covered by premium vouchers, but not Sunday character brunch in inventions.

Premium also covers California grill, and plus category restaurants also have premium menus to choose from or a la carte.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,403 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Christmas 2013 at sequoia lodge golden forest

Golden forest guests also have a free tea every day in the GF lounge in seq lodge.

Parks will be extremely busy from 21st December, when the holidays begin.

7. Re: Christmas 2013 at sequoia lodge golden forest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 09, 2014