We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in September

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in September

What's your experience with weather in September in Disneyland? Thanks.

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
183 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in September

Hi Aurinko, we went last year (17-21st 2012) and the weather was brilliant. It was tshirt weather all week and only needed a light jacket in the evening. We were really lucky, such a difference to a few weeks ago as you know lol x

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
413 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in September

We were there this year 16th-22nd it rained for the first 3 days then it got a bit warmer not really hot though.

Still needed a thin jacket.

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in September

thanks. :)

yes, lauren, i know. :) when we returned to finland it was nice and warmish over here. no rain in sight. (hasnt at all rained in finland since we returned. :). on the other hand - it was slightly snowing today! :)

were thinking of september next year, but have to see..tried convincing hubby about christmas (early december). no chance! he said no and absolutely no. :) and we cant go to serbia in the spring (opening my business early next year, so will take at least 6 months for it to start bringing some profit, establish customers, etc so cant even think of going anywhere before september or so). so we thought mid to late september perhaps..

hopefully well be lucky as you with weather. :)

this year in general seems to have been quite rainy in continental/central europe tho, dont know about the isles, but here in the north for example it was quite nice weather..hmm..

South East England...
Level Contributor
2,031 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in September

We went 10-13 September last year and it was colder than I had expected - I only took summer clothes with us and ended up buying jumpers and myself a coat when it absolutely poured with rain one day! Bad planning on my part really, never trust a weather forecast!

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,004 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in September

It was wet and chilly when we arrived in DLP in June - it really is hard to predict weather in DLP!

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
100 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather in September

We were there 8th - 12th September this year and had 2 nice enough days and 2 days where it poured with rain all day!

Wigan, England...
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather in September

We were there similar dates to sisiemac ( 11-15 sept this year). It did do abit of showering here and there but it was pleasant enough not to need a coat during the day .

8. Re: Weather in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, October 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics