We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

December dates

London, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
December dates

Hi all

I am currently planning a trip for December, this will be our third trip and i am trying to avoid school holidays ect this time. We are looking at the 1st-5th december, do these dates seem ok we have been during public and school holidays previously and would love to avoid them this time

Thanks

Joanne

Kildare, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: December dates

I think the 6th is a Spanish holiday so they will be busy.

Check dlrpmagic for ride closure dates

South Devon, United...
Level Contributor
3,728 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: December dates

Not sure re holidays, but check the december schedule for ride closures before you book (on the disney website)

London, United...
Level Contributor
676 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: December dates

Hi I'm there on those dates and so Is lellycaw. It should be quiet, fingers crossed

London, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: December dates

Thanks for that we are planning on coming home on the 5th so will avoid the holiday on the 6th, the ride closures look not too bad

Think I am almost convinced just got to talk the hubby into it now!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: December dates

They are in fact the best possible dates to go - very few closures, you'll just miss the Spanish national holidays and Stephkane and I will be there!

We were there at that time last year and the weekdays were quite quiet with minimal queues.

Edited: 5:16 pm, October 18, 2013
London, United...
Level Contributor
676 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: December dates

We're so nearly there. Can't believe it's come round so quickly. Can't wait for figgy to do the December travellers list!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: December dates

6 weeks Steph - so so close!!

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
2,379 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: December dates

st nicholas day (6.12.) its a day off also in finland (independence day), luxembourg and some other places, so yeah, might be a bit busier..i think you have good dates.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,118 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: December dates

Hi,

Yes it will get busier from late afternoon / evening on the 5th as crowds of Spanish people arrive for their celebration weekend National Holidays on 6th & 8th. Some Regions also have the 9th off. I have been there at this time, and they are quite overwhelming!

Walt Disney was born on 5th December 1901. . Shame they don't mark that in some way in DLP.

2nd - 4th and the earlier part of the 5th should not be busy.

Edited: 9:12 am, October 19, 2013
New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,118 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: December dates

If planning to stay in a Disney hotel and you want to swim, check pool closures before booking. Seq Lodge pool is closed 2nd - 13th. Newport Bay pools are also closed for the refurb.

Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics