We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

many rides for 4 &3 year olds

Level Contributor
102 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
many rides for 4 &3 year olds

ooohhh so excited as just booked our first family break to dlp tonight, i have got 2 dd who will be 4 & 3 and was wondering if there are many rides they can go on please

Kent, England
Level Contributor
1,535 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: many rides for 4 &3 year olds

There is a lot of stuff they can do. A few rides have height restrictions

Have a look here

http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guidebook/ for more info

When we first went our youngest was 18 months and went on loads. I don't do big coasters anyway so just took him on anything I fancied. Hope you have fun planning and have a great trip.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
2,807 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: many rides for 4 &3 year olds

hi yes there are many suitable rides for your girls :) just thought id mention its nice to take a relaxed approach as little ones like to ride same rides again and again. My girls favourite rides are in fantasyland which is probably the same for most little girls, however dd1 doesnt like snow white dark ride which us quite scary

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,159 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: many rides for 4 &3 year olds

Mine are 3 and 4 theyre favorites where its a small world. dumbo. teacups. the train around the park. buzzs laser blast. cars rally and slinky. id stick to fantasyland and avoid phantom manor my 4 year old screamed and cried 3 year old son just closed his eyes all the way round

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: many rides for 4 &3 year olds

Hi Chezza and welcome to the forum :+)

If you can see the Top.Questions on the right hand side of the screen you'll find lots of useful info about taking young children.

Just shout out if you need anything else - happy planning!

Rennes, France
Level Contributor
1,735 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: many rides for 4 &3 year olds

Hi,

Mine loved all the rides in fantasyland, Buzz, Autopia and Orbitron in Discoveryland, and the four year old went on BTM in Frontierland, it was a bit of a shock but she loved it and couldn't wait to go back on it. They liked Pirates of the Caribean, and Slinky Dog and the Parachute drop in the Studios, and also the flying carpets. And don't forget there are three great shows for little ones in the studios too.

I agree to look at DLRP magic, there are detailed descriptions and even reviews of all the rides, its really helpful.

Level Contributor
102 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: many rides for 4 &3 year olds

thanks everyone, im so excited already and not going til feb. I think fantasyland is a must and will probably spend most of a day just in that bit as my dd's like to go on the same rides over and over again. Was wondering about the parades aswell and if its bad weather do they still go ahead with the parades

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: many rides for 4 &3 year olds

Hi, don't worry the weather has to be pretty extreme for the parades to be cancelled and it hardly ever happens.

Don't miss Dreams at park closing time!

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,790 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: many rides for 4 &3 year olds

Hi Chezza, there's quite a few of us going in Feb, what dates are you there?

Level Contributor
102 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: many rides for 4 &3 year olds

were going on the 2nd feb, everyone keeps saying oohhh it will be really cold but i dont care we'll just wrap up warm and have lots of fun

Level Contributor
102 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: many rides for 4 &3 year olds

what is dreams? is it a parade? sorry about all the questions but im just so excited probably more than my girls, just want to try and fit everything in