We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Upgrading to castle club?

Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
Upgrading to castle club?

What's the chances of being able to upgrade when we check in on jan 5th. I really want to upgrade but the prices are crazy. I'm hoping there is a small chance of being able to do it once were there for little bit less. Then I don't want to wait and be told no room in castle club so can't upgrade :/ such a hard choice! Help!

Wales
Level Contributor
620 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Upgrading to castle club?

Is that 1100 per night amanda? Im also saving for my 40th but only have 280 in my pink hotel fund so far :(

Finland
Level Contributor
631 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Upgrading to castle club?

It's going to be magical even without castle club, don't worry :)

Our first trip was in March and Seqoia Lodge. It was very nice place, nothing bad to say. It was wonderful first trip!

But now I want to have little bit more and try Castle Club.. First I was thinking standard room in DLH but then I decide to spend more. According to my husband, we are going to disneyland next time 2015-2016, so why not take some extra for us this time.

13. Re: Upgrading to castle club?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:07 am, September 15, 2013
Edited: 4:07 am, September 15, 2013
Wales
Level Contributor
620 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Upgrading to castle club?

I know benefits of cc have been listed before. But do you mind listing them again?

Have stayed in standard room so know the drill for that. My dh is happy to spend approx 250 per night on arrival if upgrade available. I planted seed last time showing him lift to park. I loved dlh my only negative being queues for breakfast and had the overflow on last morning. Like a hopeful fool I followed instruction thinking we would be taken to cc as invention s was full. Overflow big letdown on last morning. Another small gripe breakfast start time quite late in dlh so does eat into emh. Thanks

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
1,915 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Upgrading to castle club?

Have to say, with breakfast starting at 7am, we never had a problem with EMH. Next trip we are planning on going first to EMH then coming back to DLH around 10.30am for late breakfast early lunch :-)

Did not realise there was an overflow room for breakfast? where is this? would not be happy to be fobbed off at all :(

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Upgrading to castle club?

I've read about people being sent to the overflow room but it didn't seem to be in use during our December trip. I wouldn't be impressed either.

Wales
Level Contributor
620 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Upgrading to castle club?

The overflow was definetly a let down. Breakfast started at 730 in april when we were there. If they have to go to overflow I dont think they should be letting non hotel guests in. Loads of people paying to go in that morning and I had to go to overflow. Dont wish to sound niggly but it made my day sitting having brekkie looking at castle and the overflow really spoiled it.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Upgrading to castle club?

No, I agree. One of the reasons we book the DLH is to enjoy a leisurely breakfast with a view of the castle and I'd feel really short changed if I was bumped off elsewhere.

Wales
Level Contributor
620 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Upgrading to castle club?

If there is a big queue ans they take the peoplw from the front ( we were about two families back) I wouls follow the line. Duck into thw toilet for few mins ans join queue again!!!! They had more or less same food but surrounding not the same and the way it was set out. It was just on tables and small heat lamps :(

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Upgrading to castle club?

That sounds really rubbish :+( Thanks for the tip - we'll be prepared to flee to the loos!

Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics