We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lunch/Dinner with Disney Princess'

Suffolk
Level Contributor
59 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Lunch/Dinner with Disney Princess'

I've seen this advertised on the Disney website and also heard about it on here but can't find any prices for this. Does anybody know how much this is? and if you've done it is it worth doing? My daughter is disney princess mad and would love to meet them all!!! :-)

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,798 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lunch/Dinner with Disney Princess'

Hi happycampet, current menu and prices are here,

dlrpmagic.com/planning/…

As far as I know it hasn't changed since I ate there with my seven year old dd in April.

It was well worth every penny to see her face light up, particularly when Cinderella came out, even though dd didn't eat anything except a couple of bread rolls and her chocolate dessert! It is fine dining so not to everyone's taste. I really enjoyed my meal here and because dh and ds didn't fancy it they went off to Planet Hollywood while we ate here!

You get to meet Suzy and Perla, three princesses and a prince.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
2,814 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lunch/Dinner with Disney Princess'

Hi you can find the menu on dlrpmagic.com. Adults is £64.99 and children is £29.99

Yes it's expensive but from our experience its worth it, we really enjoyed our meal 2 years ago children over excited so don't eat it all but it's the experience you are paying for. The princesses go around the table and spend time with the children it's just magical.

We went for dd1s 4th birthday and she had the perfect day Tirana and cinderellas mice even brought hr cake out and everyone sang happy birthday :)

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
2,814 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lunch/Dinner with Disney Princess'

Beat me to it jofar lol :)

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,459 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lunch/Dinner with Disney Princess'

This should help, it's called Auberge de Cendrillon

dlrpmagic.com/planning/…

We have been twice and DD was speechless with the Princesses(we got Cinderella, Ariel and Aurora, though they do vary, apart from Cinders, who is always there). Do a search on Youtube and you will see many videos.

Rennes, France
Level Contributor
1,846 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lunch/Dinner with Disney Princess'

We went this year with my 3 and 5 year old girls and although so expensive it was worth it as a once in a lifetime treat. The princesses and prince were wonderful and so sincere and interested in everything the girls said. The mice were brilliant too, one of them had my daughter sat on her knee to watch the dancing.

We enjoyed the food but not as much as the food at inventions. I'm not sure I would call it fine dining, it is not that refined. I know everyone on the forums says it is but I can't see where it claims to be...? On dlrp magic it says its French cuisine and I would agree with that.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lunch/Dinner with Disney Princess'

I can only agree with everyone else! We've been twice and DD loves it, we've made some amazing memories there. It's always a trip highlight for us and DD is already looking forward to her next visit in December.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lunch/Dinner with Disney Princess'

Another recommendation, we took daughter for second birthday treat and she loved it (almost as much as me, lol). Pricey but we all enjoyed our food and well worth the interaction with the princesses and if having birthday cake brilliant to have it brought out by princess. Magical experience!

Suffolk
Level Contributor
59 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lunch/Dinner with Disney Princess'

Thanks so much for everybody's views it's nice to hear it's worth booking :-)

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,514 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lunch/Dinner with Disney Princess'

Hi,

I had a meal in Auberge with caspdex and his family in October - we all enjoyed it.

flickr.com/photos/…

You can read my and other reviews of Auberge on TA with photos.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g226865-…

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,514 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lunch/Dinner with Disney Princess'

A prince and princess do a short dance near the fireplace at intervals, about every 30 mins I think, so many people ask for a table near there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8M7CtItp44

Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics