We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay

Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where to stay

Hi

Looking at going next week - I've never been before and wondering where's best to stay and what can you expect to pay etc

Thanks

Melanie

Norfolk
Destination Expert
for Norfolk
Level Contributor
2,058 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay

I suspect that for next week you will have little or no choice of where to stay. Phone Disney and see what they have left but expect to pay top price.

Bury St. Edmunds...
Level Contributor
812 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay

That's quite a difficult question to answer as it depends on your budget, whether you rather stay onsite etc. I've had a quick look at the DLP website and you can get two nights at the Cheyenne for £677. That's quite a lot but it does include the half board meal plan.

You could probably stay offsite for a lot less but I don't know what the availability would be like. Expedia would be a good place to start.

Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay

Thanks for replys I have seen the dream castle hotel do you know if this close to the park ?

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay

Dream castle or Magic Circus, free shuttle every 10 mins

Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to stay

The other thing is it is just me and my boyfriend its going we are both in our late twenties are we going to look the odd ones out without kids ?

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to stay

Hi, no you won't look odd at all - plenty of adults go without kids! Have a great trip!

Codsall, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to stay

Just got back from the Dream Castle Hotel. Really nice hotel, in fact better than the Disney one we stayed in a couple of years ago (Sequoia Lodge) . It cost us £290 for two nights and was well worth it. Free shuttle ran every 10 mins and it was a 5 min journey to the park from the hotel.

Ireland
Level Contributor
3,271 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Where to stay

We stayed at the Adagio apartments in Val d'Europe and I'd recommend it.

9. Re: Where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics