We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

annual passports

Bolton, United...
6 posts
Save Topic
annual passports

I've bought annual passports from ce-multiadvantages.

I think these are to be exchanged inside the park.

Does anyone know where I need to go, and what I need to take (passports, photos, etc) ?

thanks in advance.

south darenth uk
Level Contributor
80 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: annual passports

I also used this company and will be going soon i found that this link very useful and explained all you need to know,

dlrpmagic.com/planning/…Buying_an_Annual_Pass

K30
Cornwall
Level Contributor
650 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: annual passports

I just searched ebookers in the air travel forum (very well travelled and knowledgable lot!) and the general upshot is to avoid ebookers. That said I have never used them and I guess they arent terrible all the time. Plus people tend to complain about companies when really it is something they themselves have got wrong!

Edited: 1:59 am, July 31, 2013
uk
Level Contributor
602 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: annual passports

Yes , that's a great link.

We just took our passports and temp tickets to the passport office. They will take your photo whilst you wait.

It really didn't take long

Make sure that you exchange the temp ticket on the 1st day of entry. We couldn't as I think the passport office closed about 8pm and we got here just after, hence next day the turnstiles would allow us in the park. The staff quickly sorted it though. Hey just called for a manager to let's in.

4. Re: annual passports

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 02, 2014