We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Half board premium and www show.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Topic
Half board premium and www show.

Hi all

We have booked with half board premium staying inthe dlh from 19th to 23rd December. I have paid extra on the booking for the princess lunch on the Saturday at 12 as my daughter will love this. I would also like to go to the www show. Can you only reserve with the vouchers 60days before? Is it worth paying for it separately so we can guarantee a time or just wait until we can reserve it based on the fact we are going at a busy time?

Thanks in advance

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,795 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Half board premium and www show.

Hi, since you have the premium vouchers then I wouldn't bother paying for it separately, your voucher will cover the entire cost. Yes, it probably will be busy but as long as you phone to make a reservation for the time and date you would like 60 days before you go then you'll have no problems getting seats.

When I made a reservation for the show I received a phone call from dining reservations a few days later asking me if I would be using HB vouchers or not. As it turns out we didn't go in the end but am buying tickets for next month soon.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Half board premium and www show.

Thanks again jofar :-)

Can you tell I am impatient! :-) will wait, is it 60 days from the day you arrive?

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,795 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Half board premium and www show.

You're welcome, I get impatient too! It's 60 days from when you want the reservation. For instance I was super excited to make my dining reservations so phoned them almost bang on 60 days until our arrival but could only make them for the first few days, I had to call them back to make the rest a few days later!

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Half board premium and www show.

Glad I am not alone! One other questi n to help me work out time to book jofar when you went last December with your 5 year old what time did you end up eating on the evenings? Are there likely to be parades we shouldn't miss? Did you do a TR?

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,795 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Half board premium and www show.

It's Lelly who went in December for her daughters fifth birthday!! She did do a lovely TR! Here it is.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g2079053-i21935-…

Edited: 3:14 pm, June 21, 2013
Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Half board premium and www show.

Hi, it was me who went with a 5yr old last December, not Jofar! We tended to eat at 8pm as this gave us time to watch the parade, the tree lighting ceremony and Dreams first. We're off to the DLH again this December and plan to do the same, assuming Dreams is on.

Hope this helps a bit!

Edited: 3:16 pm, June 21, 2013
Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Half board premium and www show.

Ahh, thanks Jofar :+)

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Half board premium and www show.

Ok embarrassed and blond! Sorry for mixing you up!

Lelly we are going to dlh 19th - 23rd will read the report now

:-)

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,795 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Half board premium and www show.

Lol, not to worry!

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Half board premium and www show.

No need to apologise, easily done!