We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone else been emailed a survey?

Southampton
Level Contributor
1,807 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone else been emailed a survey?

This afternoon I have been emailed and asked to fill out a survey of our trip 20th 24th may. It was very comprehensive asking everything from parks to village to our hotel. Took me a good 35 minutes to complete. I mean they wanted EVERYTHING!

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,795 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone else been emailed a survey?

Yes, they emailed me one just after our last trip, it did take ages! It's good that they're interested in our experiences though.

Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone else been emailed a survey?

We got one, started it but never got time to finish it, which was a shame!

Southampton
Level Contributor
1,807 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone else been emailed a survey?

It's great they are taking customer opinions lets hope the use the information wisely. We were also stopped in the parks several times and asked questions too by people with surveys.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone else been emailed a survey?

We got a really detailed one upon our return and then a shorter one about characters a month or so ago. Hope they're listening!

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,450 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone else been emailed a survey?

I have done a few of them, all started when I did one in the parks. They picked me because I was wearing a WDW sweatshirt.

6. Re: Has anyone else been emailed a survey?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 30, 2014