We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland or New York Hotel

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
150 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Disneyland or New York Hotel

Hello again! Thanks to everyone's friendly and helpful advice on my previous question. Now I have decided to stay inside the park I have another question I',m hoping someone can help me with. I have priced both the New York and Disneyland land hotels and there is 800 euro difference between the two for 4 nights half board...New York is 1266 and Disneyland 2066, I think this is a great price for half board. Do you think its worth paying the extra 800 to get the perks of Disneyland hotel- premium dining, Vip fastpass and a better opportunity to meet some characters( I think)Hubby says he doesn't mind paying the extra as its a once in a lifetime trip for the kids but what do you experts think?

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Disneyland or New York Hotel

Hi Sissiemac

As Lumikello says, our friends have just spent four nights at DLP in a Golden Forest room and had a fab time. They loved seeing characters at breakfast each day and felt the extra GF services made their stay more magical.

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
150 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Disneyland or New York Hotel

Thanks guys, I think I'll stick to my original booking and check out the other places for my next trip...I know there will be one!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Disneyland or New York Hotel

If you're anything like the rest of us, you'll be back on here planning the next trip within a day of getting home!

24. Re: Disneyland or New York Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics