I was reading one of the posts and it just came into my mind. There are always such little things that you should think of beforehand, but it doesn't often pop out untill you badly need it.
So a question to those who have great Disneyland Paris experience - especially with toddlers and children: What are you packing with you going by airbus and going by train, warm or cold season?
Having 5 year old child and going in warm season I thought of:
- Travel kettle (or 30Eur deposit at front desk)
- hairdryer (or 30Eur deposit at front desk)
- couple tea/coffe bags
- some sugar singles
- some milk singles (bottle is not allowed in hand luggage)
- squash for dilluting in few 100ml bottles
- microwave popcorn bags
- sandwich bags
- flask (regretfully not allowed in hand luggage)
- sport bottles for filling with drinking water
- birthday cake candles
- baloons (for blowing them on day X )
- painkillers for children and grownups
- adapter for sockets
- charger for mobile phones (heh! usually pops up in memory in the last-last minute :) )
- birthday badge
- birthday card
- Disney themed dress/outfit for a child
What about (or it could be requested at the front desk??) big bath towel, small pillow (you probably now start thinking I'm paranoidal :))) ,extra fleece blanket ... ?
What is your opinion? What is missing? What won't be needed?