We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What Would You Change?

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
What Would You Change?

An idea that Figgy had for a new thread. What would you change about DLP? What improvements would you like to see? What new stuff would you introduce?

To kick us off, I'd like to see more character dining options. We are big fans of Auberge but I'd like to see Disney introduce afternoon tea with the princesses. DD loves the whole afternoon tea thing - tiny sandwiches and cakes, a chance to dress up, someone tinkling the ivories - so this would be right up our street and might appeal more to those who want to have quality time with the princesses but really don't fancy the menu at Auberge.

Hope you've all got plenty of ideas!

Bury St. Edmunds...
Level Contributor
810 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What Would You Change?

Although it's never bothered me too much personally I wish they'd make the parks completely non-smoking. I can dream!

I also wish they put more shows on. It seems such a waste to not make full use of the Chapparel (sp?) theatre and Videopolis.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,159 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What Would You Change?

Buzz lightyears pizza planet could be turned into a toy story meet and greet. ive seen so many reviews of people complaining about no characters around.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What Would You Change?

Absolutely agree about the need for more shows. Got my fingers and eyes crossed that Mickey's Winter Wonderland returns this Christmas.

Riga, Latvia
Level Contributor
80 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: What Would You Change?

That's not about rides or character experience ... I would add if not GP then at least Pharmacist post somewhere on the main street. I know they have first aid point, but a lot of people are not coming just for 1 day to Disney, but to live there for few days. And Disneyland Paris with it's hotels and parks is like a small town. And how could a town be without a doctor? What if you need a further advice after first aid, or you ran out of painkillers or cough syrup. May be I'm wrong... but I'm crazy thinking of what to pack of any medicine, plasters, antiseptics etc.etc could (better not) be needed.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
2,807 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What Would You Change?

i completely agree with more character dining and interactions. tinkerbell is my fave and would love to meet her more characters in general walking around and interacting with children would be great

i would also like to see some shows in disneyland park

and how about daily organised activities from cms for children perhaps crafts. balloon modelling. disney dancing/singing etc.

i would also be happier if smoking was banned outside the areas certainly shouldnt be freely allowed in a child friendly place imo.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
253 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What Would You Change?

its got to be the character dining options and probably at a more reasonable price too, I mean I am really looking forward to inventions however it is really expensive maybe there should be a cheaper option like the cowboy cookout they used to do??

Also EMH in the studios!!

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
2,807 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What Would You Change?

The cowboy cookout character tea party was brilliant we did it for dd1s birthday 2 years ago there was a live band and the children got to dance with the characters I can't understand why they stopped it

Ashford, United...
Level Contributor
714 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What Would You Change?

More characters just wandering about would be great and different themed meals daily so you had a good idea of where to meet those characters your children (or you!!) like best. And lots of live shows! X

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What Would You Change?

Hi ILMB, I agree about Tinkerbell. I was hoping she might be at our Neverland brunch but sadly not :+(

I think she'd be really popular if she had her own meet and greet, especially now that so many children know her not just through Peter Pan but from her own film franchise.

Kent, England
Level Contributor
1,497 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What Would You Change?

There is a real need for more shows - I know Dreams! is fab but I miss having other shows during the daytime. Some of those things that make DLP stand out from a regular theme park experience.

Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics