We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast in the parks

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
78 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast in the parks

Hi, another random question lol

If my children don't eat much at breakfast is there anywhere that we could buy them one once we are in the parks?

Tank you

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Breakfast in the parks

Can't book in advance, just turn up on the day.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,159 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Breakfast in the parks

thank you lelly i shall add it to my planner

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
78 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Breakfast in the parks

Is the last seating at 11 or is that the closure time? I'm thinking we could look at doing this on our last day as brunch & having a late counter service meal before our journey home :)

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Breakfast in the parks

From what I remeber, they stopped replenishing the buffet at about 11 so I think you would probably wanted to get seated a while before then - it's certainly not a breakfast to rush!

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,118 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Breakfast in the parks

If staying in one of the other Disney hotels you can also book late breakfast and go back after Extra Magic Hours as they are also open until 11am.

Edited: 1:34 pm, March 13, 2013
Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
78 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Breakfast in the parks

We are stopping in the Santa Fe & have read that there is very little left after 10. We will probably need to be back on the room about 1 for my ds to nap (he won't sleep in his pushchair) & don't really want to lose time in the parks walking back & forth to the hotel.

Lol lelly, I'm sure that alone would sell it to my hubby. Is there any chance of meeting any princesses at DLH breakfast?

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Breakfast in the parks

No princesses at breakfast I'm afraid but characters are outside the restaurants until about 11.30.

There are usually characters popping up in the DLH lobby in the morning too.

Enjoy!

18. Re: Breakfast in the parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics