We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parade times April

Scotland
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Topic
Parade times April

Hi, My Hubby has just informed me closing time is going to be 10 o'clock for disney and 7 for studios (we're travelling end of april) Is there any way to find out when parades/shows will be? Now want to phone and book meals but don't want times to clash. Thanks

Scotland
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Parade times April

Do people think 6 o'clock will be OK? Is this likely to be a very busy time ?

Scotland
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Parade times April

Do people think 6 o'clock will be OK? Are places likely to be very busy at this time?

Norfolk
Destination Expert
for Norfolk
Level Contributor
2,046 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parade times April

Park hours are currently 10 o/c at weekends, so this might be a guide for parades.

Restaurants will start to get busy from 6, but you can make reservations and cancel them if things change, or just not turn up - you don't lose anything.

One advantage of late opening is more choice of eateries, as restaurants inside the park will be open for dinner.

London, United...
Level Contributor
676 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parade times April

Hi. We're going in April too. I phoned Disney to find out and they said the parade will be at 5 until the summer season begins. Hope you have an amazing time.

Scotland
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Parade times April

Thanks, that helps. Going to phone tomorrow and get some of our meals sorted :-) Can't believe i've managed to keep this a secret from the kids foe so long xx

6. Re: Parade times April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, March 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics