We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

few questions!

kent, uk
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
few questions!

Hi does anyone know what characters come out in Studios each day as on the programme it says 2.30 - 4.30 there will be characters out in the park, i know theyre often at random but does anyone have any rough ideas or experiences?

and do you think if I booked dinner for 6pm in cafe mickey there would be enough time to see Dreams, id like to get a spot at 7-7.30 or is this unrealistic?

Also i read that stars n cars have a meet and greet at the end, the post was old just wondering if this still happens? thanks.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: few questions!

Hi, in the Studios we saw Buzz, Daisy and Mulan. Didn't get anywhere near Daisy as there was too much of a scrum.

To be honest, I think you might be a bit rushed if you reserve Cafe Mickey at 6 and aim to get in position for Drams by 7.30. On our last two visits to CM we've found the service to be pretty slow. In December we had one course as we were planning a quick meal to get back for Dreams an we wer in the restaurant for 2 hours!

Also, it would be a shame if you felt you needed to hurry through your meal and missed out on seeing some of the characters. If a later dinner wouldn't work for you, how about lunch? We actually prefer CM at lunchtime, less frenetic and better interaction with the characters.

Hope this helps :-)

Lelly

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: few questions!

I forgot, we also saw Snow White and Gaston in the Studios. Gaston was especially good and very much in character.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: few questions!

As well as the fixed photo locations, like Buzz and daisy etc we met Mary poppins and Bert, Jasmine and Aladdin, cruella de vile and the evil witch from snowwhite at the more informal m&gs. They were not too bad in terms of crowds, a bit of parents pushing their kids forward, but only really bad with Jasmine. I have seen woody and Jessie in past, others have seen lots of princesses, including the elusive rapunzell but I have not myself. Think it's pot luck who you'll see at,these "flash meet and greets"!!

4. Re: few questions!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 26, 2014