We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland Face Painting

9 posts
Save Topic
Disneyland Face Painting

I'm visiting the park this March and I was wondering what the face painting is like in both the parks. It's something my family would like to try when we go. If anyone wants to share experiences/stories/photos it'd really help me and others. Also does anybody know what the designs are and how long the face painting lasts. Also is it a case of doing it first thing in the morning to avoid any long queues? If anyone can held that'd be great.Thanks.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,514 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disneyland Face Painting

Hi bobharris,

There is a permanent face painting location inside Studio 1 building as you enter the Studios Park, on the left hand side. I guess it lasts as long as you don't rub or wash it off! There are quite a few designs to choose from, with different prices, as you can see in the photo I took in June.

I havn't noticed a long queue for it, and not sure what time it actually opens, but I suppose the earlier you have it done, the more value for money it is!

flickr.com/photos/…set-72157630252894058

flickr.com/photos/…

I think there were more designs on the other side of the board as well.

In good weather they sometimes have face painting in the Disneyland Park, near Auberge De Cendrillon restaurant.

Edited: 1:08 pm, February 15, 2013
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Disneyland Face Painting

Thanks figgygirl, looks like there's quite a few designs to choose from for girls. I think at 12 euros a design we'll get it done earlier to get more value for money. Also good to know the queues aren't bad for it. If anyone knows of the male designs in the studios, that'd really help.Preferably a photo of the board if anyone is going soon or has been.Thanks.

Edited: 1:40 pm, February 15, 2013
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disneyland Face Painting

DD had this done in Fantasyland on our first trip and it stayed put all day - took a lot of MY Clarins to shift it before bed!

9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Disneyland Face Painting

I guess it's best to take lots of wetwipes with us then or either use lots of soap and water.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Disneyland Face Painting

And elbow grease...

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disneyland Face Painting

The captain Jack pirate face was scarily accurate on my nephew!! Very well painted and lasted all day, doesn't seem to smudge everywhere like other face paints. He had his in fantasyland as figgy says.

9 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Disneyland Face Painting

Good to hear that it's worth the 12 euros if it's detailed and lasts all day. And also takes some elbow grease to get it off.

8. Re: Disneyland Face Painting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics