We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheapest price for 1 night in Disneyland Hotel family of 4?

UK
Level Contributor
333 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Cheapest price for 1 night in Disneyland Hotel family of 4?

Hi all,

Just a quick question if anyone knows from experience what is the possible cheapest price you can pay to stay in the Disneyland Hotel for 1 night for? Was just wondering really -would love to stay there just once for the experience of it. Was thinking of booking for next year-anytime really but ideally would like not to interfere with son's schooling. If we don't go for this I was thinking a longer stay when there's an offer on hopefully for May half-term, may even stay at a partner hotel and have time to make use of pool facilities etc as well.

Wales
Level Contributor
571 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Cheapest price for 1 night in Disneyland Hotel family of 4?

Wait for a deal i originally booked our easter trip of four nights in sequoia for 596 two sdults two kids then upgraded to dlh it was 1096 for four nights. I really hope its worth the difference!

London
Level Contributor
339 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Cheapest price for 1 night in Disneyland Hotel family of 4?

Huh?

So glad I didn't see this thread before booking my own trip.

I booked the Cheyenne Hotel for 4 people for the 14th March a couple of nights ago. Thought the bargain basement budget option was going to be a Formule 1 hotel but the Cheyenne came up on Expedia.

Formule 1 allows 3 persons per room max

£35 per room

Approx £3.50 each person for breakfast

Parking costs at Disney €8 (£7) a day

No magic hours

Total (even if you could sneak the extra child in)

£64

Hotel Cheyenne was £69 for four people with Expedia.

So a no brainer for us - turned out that the cheapest possible way to stay at Disney was in a Disney Hotel - who'd a thunk?! - and the early magic hours are great as the 48 hour Le Shuttle deal means we'll need to leave DLP by 7pm on our second day (Le Shuttle deal was £55 for a Folkestone - Calais return crossing by car, we expect to arrive at Disney at around 12noon on day one)

Using the Carrefours Spectacles website we bought a pair of tickets each for €35 a day, and this gives access to both parks. Never ever thought we'd be spending 2 days at Disney for £39 a day including bed and breakfast at a Disney Hotel. Still pinching myself over it!

(factor in the Channel crossing and motorway tolls and it's more like £50 a day plus petrol, but even so... Yeay!)

Edited: 3:04 pm, February 28, 2013
New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,075 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Cheapest price for 1 night in Disneyland Hotel family of 4?

Hi yotramas, glad to hear you got a great price for the Cheyenne. Not sure if you realise but this thread refers to one night at THE Disneyland Hotel at the park entrance, the most expensive one, hence the high prices mentioned.

London
Level Contributor
339 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Cheapest price for 1 night in Disneyland Hotel family of 4?

Ah, newbie mistake!

One night in a Disneyland hotel isn't the same as one night in Disneyland Hotel.

Gotcha! Thanks for pointing that out :)

(still glad I didn't see this thread a few days ago as it definitely would have freaked me out and put me off looking entirely LOL)

Edited: 1:16 am, March 01, 2013
New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,075 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Cheapest price for 1 night in Disneyland Hotel family of 4?

Yes, I think some people only get a quote for the Disneyland Hotel, and don't realise how much more expensive it is! There are plenty of other cheaper options onsite and offsite.

I read one review of the DLH by an American, complaining about the cost compared to WDW and Anaheim hotels. They said that DLP had got people over a barrell as there was nowhere else to stay in the area, and the nearest alternative accommodation was an hour away on the train!!!

I sent them a PM, but didn't get a reply, and reported their review to TA as containing false information!

16. Re: Cheapest price for 1 night in Disneyland Hotel family of 4?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics