We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breaks/deals to Disneyland Paris

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Breaks/deals to Disneyland Paris

I am looking to book a break to Disneyland from Manchester for me and my partner, we are looking at £300 inc flights for around 2-3 nights if possible. Does anyone have any recommendations on hotels/flights they have used- or heard about?

Thank you

Netherlands
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Breaks/deals to Disneyland Paris

Are you totally flexible regarding the dates you want to go or are there restrictions (like it has to be a weekend or something like that) ?

The differences in price between dates that are just a few days apart can be enormous.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Norfolk
Level Contributor
2,188 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breaks/deals to Disneyland Paris

Hi becca,

I think Flybe fly from Manchester to Paris CDG for cheap flights, but for 2 people even £50 flight each way is £200, leaving only £100 from your budget for hotel, food, drinks, park tickets, etc.

Disney hotel prices will include park tickets for both parks, so factor this in when searching. Also if you arrive early morning, you will get that day to visit parks as well.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breaks/deals to Disneyland Paris

The earliest flight is about 6am and late flights coming back so if you go two nights you can get three full days in park with good planning!!

Edited: 8:04 am, January 27, 2013
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breaks/deals to Disneyland Paris

I always fly from Mancheste to cdg, cheapest flight we ever get is 100 each with air France. Unless you get very lucky don't think 300 may be possible.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breaks/deals to Disneyland Paris

Thank you for your help! My budget is separate from my spending money if that helps? What would be the average I would be looking at paying?

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,511 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breaks/deals to Disneyland Paris

Flying Easyjet from Liverpool is probably your cheapest option if booked far enough in advance. With 3 nights in the cheapest hotel in Val d Europe comes in at just under £300 in October. No park tickets though, and buying them would nearly double the price. Transfers would also add to the total cost of your trip.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,155 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Breaks/deals to Disneyland Paris

The easy jet flight is a lot cheaper than fly be/air France but it gets in late at night so you potentially miss a whole day. Also the bus transfer stops running at 6.30pm so you would have to do a private transfer which would cost you more or the train.

Hth

K x

6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Breaks/deals to Disneyland Paris

Hi, we book with Travel Republic for hotel, flight and park tickets they have reasonable prices in comparrison to others. We stay at Magic Cirus Hotel - which isnt cheap as its 4* but we like it and its our main holiday (also nt in Disney circle bt easily accessible via free shuttle). Some of the Disney hotels will be worth a look if u on a buget. We fly frm Newcastle.

C

9. Re: Breaks/deals to Disneyland Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics