We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

disneyland hotel

Wales
Level Contributor
606 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
disneyland hotel

Hi wondering if anyone can recommend a good location to ask for a room? Close to reception etc . Lelly i think you mentioned a good location? Can only afford to stay here once so need to try and make best of it. Any tips? Thanks

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: disneyland hotel

Hi - again!

We were in room 3124. It wasn't close to reception (up one floor in the lift, along the corridor past Inventions and down one floor in lift) but the lift at the end of our corridor took us straight down to the pool and a side exit.

We could get from our room to the park in five minutes and same coming back in the evenings - really handy at the weekends when Dreams finished at 10.20.

Lovely room, very spacious - I'm a hotel geek and always look at the floor plan to see how our room size compares to others - sad but true!

Before we went I emailed the hotel and dealt with Jean Louis Rossion - he was very helpful.

Anyone who has read my TR will know I'm a big fan of the DLH - hope you love it as much as we did! X

Wales
Level Contributor
606 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: disneyland hotel

Thanks lelly im same as you! I always look at fire plan to compare rooms! Did you have nice views? Noticed in new brochure you can book room with terrace! x

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: disneyland hotel

We could see part of the park entrance and the top of the Christnas tree - made us feel very festive!

I saw the stuff in the brochure about rooms with a terrace, sounds good - are you tempted?!

DH's granny bought me some premium bonds for Christmas (it's a step up on last year's tooth brush holder) and I've promised myself that if I win, I'm booking Castle Club. DH has promised we'll buy a new shed...

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,762 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: disneyland hotel

Hi cymru,

I asked where you were staying in the thread about Inventions Brunch, so this answers my question!

The Disneyland Hotel is split into two wings, East and West. East Wing is closer to the hotel lobby and Reception on the right hand side of the hotel as you face the park. Lelly would have been in the West Wing, on the left side of the hotel, nearest the swimming pool and Celestial Spa.

Castle Club rooms are in the central section of the hotel, but I'm not sure how many standard ones, if any.

disneyland-paris.net/Sites/…20Map-Banner.jpg

disneylandparis-business.com/sites/default/f…

Most photos you see of the Disneyland Hotel are over the park entrance/ exit, but this is the front entrance of the hotel -

…zooverresources.com/images/…Disneyland.jpg

I think this is a lovely photo -

parisinsidersguide.com/image-files/disneylan…

Sorry I can't help with actual room numbers, but reading some reviews may help with that, as people often describe their room location. If they don't give the number you could ask them by PM - they may remember it!

Wales
Level Contributor
606 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: disneyland hotel

Staying at cheyenne on sunday night moving to dh on monday morning! Thanks

6. Re: disneyland hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics