I'm new here but i have been reading posts on the forum for days now and i feel like i have information overload lol.. Anyway i am in the process of booking a holiday to DLP for myself, hubby and girls aged 4 & 6 for 3/4 nights and i am looking at all options.. Very important is to go via eurostar as i live in the last town b4 the train hits Europe so this will make all our lives easier and me and hubby do not want the stress of driving there.
What i want to pls know is
1. As a newbie, is it better to go to a DLP owned hotel first time around rather than the 'partner' ones as i don't want to miss out on any extras or mistakenly book a hotel that is too faraway even with the shuttle bus etc.?
2. Has anyone booked a DLP holiday through Eurostar as i have found a few options on their website, however most are either partner or other hotels and I'm assuming they do not include breakfast unless stated and do not have the option of adding half board meal plans? I'm however tempted because the train fare is included in the price although if anyone offers me alternatives, I'd gladly check it out.
3. Has anyone used the world travellers website before http://www.disneylandparisoffers.com/. Is it a reputable site as they seem to have some reasonable offers and claim that they can get good deals on eurostar?
4. Is it best to book online or telephone Disney or the other agents such as the world travellers above? Does calling directly give you more options and discounts?
5. Can anyone offer me alternatives that would be beneficial to my quest?
Sorry to go on and on, I'm trying to get the best value that i can get for my budget while maximising my benefits. At the moment, it seems the more i look, the less i see lol.