We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booking

county durham
Level Contributor
387 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
booking

Hi can anyone help trying to get a quote for my daughter to include free nights but when i click on the offer link i cannot get a quote to include free nights going crazy plz help regards carol

Edited: 12:04 pm, January 07, 2013
Dublin
Level Contributor
85 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: booking

Hi

Try different hotels. The deal is for at least one hotel per day so perhaps the hotel you have chosen isn't included that day. It also mentions in the small print that certain dates aren't included. Good luck!

county durham
Level Contributor
387 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: booking

will try thank you

Buxton
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: booking

The hotels included are Seqiuoa lodge and Davy Crockett

Southampton
Level Contributor
1,807 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: booking

We just booked 20th may for 4 nights (2 plus 2 free) in HNY it did take a few try's of dates as the following week no free nights. It was the same deal different prices for all the hotels. If you have the brochure it looked like the pale blue dates marked on the Calender at the back. You can download the brochure for iPad if you have one. Good luck.

county durham
Level Contributor
387 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: booking

thank you for your replies but typical the week she wants is the 27th may so she may be out of luck regards carol

Southampton
Level Contributor
1,807 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: booking

It's half term and bank holiday that week so maybe why it's more. Our school allows up to 2 weeks leave during term so taking advantage of a week of this.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,183 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: booking

Hi carol,

I agree with the others - the offers are for certain hotels on specific arrival dates.

If you find it easier you can phone Disney and ask for prices. Calls costs 5p per min from a landline.

08448 008 111

If you book over the phone or through a Travel Agent you can pay a deposit, then the balance later. If you book online you have to pay the whole cost immediately.

Mentioned in this post
Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris
Seine-et-Marne, France
Bishops Stortford...
Level Contributor
61 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: booking

It is not available for 27th March as that is the day that we have booked (3 days/2 nights at Santa Fe) - however that day is also significantly cheaper and it is the last day of the children under 12 stay and play free. Basically to get the 2 days and nights free, it seems that you are likely to pay more for the basic stay and although they advertise 'even in school holidays' this is a little misleading because as others have said it is only certain days and certain hotels.

If you go to the deal on the disney site and then scroll down the conditions are at the bottom and 27th March is listed as not an available day.

Bishops Stortford...
Level Contributor
61 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: booking

Sorry - just seen you want May not March - ignore my last post!

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,183 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: booking

When the last 2 nts + 2 nts free offer was on, out of interest I decided to check it on the Disney website. I got a price for 4 nts with the offer, then checked the same arrival date & hotel for just 2 nts, to see if they were the same.

They weren't - the two nights price was cheaper! Sometimes I wonder how accurate the free nights are, or a clever advertising ploy to get people to stay for longer than they would otherwise, and spend more money in resort!

Edited: 7:03 am, January 08, 2013
Mentioned in this post
Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris
Seine-et-Marne, France
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics