We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden Forest Club in Sequoia Lodge confirmed.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,176 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Golden Forest Club in Sequoia Lodge confirmed.

Disney have confirmed the creation of Golden Forest Club rooms in the new brochure. (Seemed to be some confusion about whether they are called Golden Oak Club or Golden Forest Club.)

No VIP Fastpass though, unless staying in a suite. Available from 28th March 2013 according to reports.

A similar new floor is planned for Newport Bay in 2014, when rooms have been refurbished, on the 7th & 8th floors. ( floors 6-8 are currently Admirals Floor rooms ).

Cheltenham
Level Contributor
15 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golden Forest Club in Sequoia Lodge confirmed.

I heard something about this today and knew you'd be the person to look to for confirmation! Thank you, you've already answered my questions!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golden Forest Club in Sequoia Lodge confirmed.

We've booked it for December and have been told we'll receive one fastpass per person, per day (like in the DLH), that there will be a dedicated check-in area, and that breakfast will be served in the Golden Forest Club Lounge, with characters in attendance.

Can't wait!

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,176 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golden Forest Club in Sequoia Lodge confirmed.

Hi,

Some more info was posted later on another thread -

A Castle Club will be opening at Sequoia Lodge. The rooms are ready, they are in the top 3 floors of the main building.

It will have the same services as the Empire State Club in Hotel New York state and the Castle Club in the Disneyland Hotel.

There will be rooms and VIP suites.

The lounge will be located in place of the current meeting rooms on the first floor of the reception. It will include a beautiful tree in the center of the room.

Plus the extras mentioned by LellyCaw.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golden Forest Club in Sequoia Lodge confirmed.

We were also told there'll be a Nespresso machine in our room. DH is very happy :-)

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Golden Forest Club in Sequoia Lodge confirmed.

I'd wants to try these on next visit. Im sure you will love the theme of the sequioa lelly!!!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Golden Forest Club in Sequoia Lodge confirmed.

I'm really excited about seeing it! Have you had any more thoughts about a trip this year?

Southampton
Level Contributor
1,807 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Golden Forest Club in Sequoia Lodge confirmed.

Oooh I want to see pictures!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Golden Forest Club in Sequoia Lodge confirmed.

Just worried that the "beautiful tree" will prove an irresistible climbing challenge to DD...

Southampton
Level Contributor
1,807 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Golden Forest Club in Sequoia Lodge confirmed.

Is it like a Christmas tree? Or the ash tree that grows through the middle of my boys tree house?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Golden Forest Club in Sequoia Lodge confirmed.

I think Disney definitely going to be a no this year, we've had a stressful 12 months moving to new business premises and we NEED a relaxing sun break but can only spare one week really - just can't afford to take the time away from the business :(

Like the look of sensatori resort Crete but not sure the beach is nice enough. I plan lots of relaxing whilst hubby is on sandcastle duties!!

TA will have to keep me going until my next fix!!!! I can't wait to see your pictures - December will be here before we know it!!! In November mine kept trying to dismantle the Christmas display in the empire club room as it was stuffed polar bears, penguin, seals etc.....