We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inventions vs. Hunter's Grill

Netherlands
Level Contributor
195 posts
Save Topic
Inventions vs. Hunter's Grill

Can someone who has been to both of these buffets tell me what the major differences between them (foodwise, I know about the characters) are ?

Any specific stuff that Inventions has that Hunter's Grill hasn't?

Differences in the quality of the food?

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,582 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inventions vs. Hunter's Grill

We were at both last Nov, and I preferred Hunter's Grill foodwise. Unfortunately I can't remember any specifics.

Haacht, Belgium
Level Contributor
846 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Inventions vs. Hunter's Grill

Inventions has more choice and a very large selection for kids which is smaller in Hunters Grill.

…wordpress.com/2011/…

…wordpress.com/2011/…

…wordpress.com/2011/…

Lots of pictures and the owner of the blog has listed up all the choices in the buffet. It's helped me a lot with picking my restaurants, hope it helps you too!

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,176 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Inventions vs. Hunter's Grill

I last ate in Hunters Grill in January. I listed some of the foods I saw with photos in my review.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g226865-d1…

Inventions buffet is generally the same for lunch and dinner, but lunch is cheaper as there are no Characters. There are more seafood choices in Inventions, and it is a more elegant restaurant than Hunters Grill. If you are looking for something inbetween the two, with more seafood/ fish dishes, then Cape Cod in the Newport Bay is another option to consider.

This is my review with dishes on offer in October 2011.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g226865-d2…

Disney change some of the dishes weekly in the buffets, but choices will be very similar.

Netherlands
Level Contributor
195 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Inventions vs. Hunter's Grill

Thanks, that is very helpful.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
2,814 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Inventions vs. Hunter's Grill

hi we ate at both in june

both had a very good selection of foods but we found that hunters grill didnt seem to have much foods on offer for children when we were there than inventions.

we also ate at cape cod which was also really nice

hope you enjoy your trip :)

6. Re: Inventions vs. Hunter's Grill

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, October 11, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics