We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

August 2013

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
219 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
August 2013

Does anyone know when the prices will be availale for Augst 2013 please? I'm specifically looking at the last week of August 2013.

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,451 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: August 2013

Early next year I would think

[

Edited: 7:09 am, May 12, 2012
Spalding, United...
Level Contributor
105 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: August 2013

We are going in June and we booked it in Oct last year, don't know if they had any for Aug then as well. I phoned in the sept and asked when they would be on sale, I was told beginning of Oct but they did have a few rooms that could have been booked then when booking over the phone.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,408 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: August 2013

Hi, westglam.

The new brochures usually come out in early June and then early November. The next brochure should include dates for summer / winter 2012- 2013. The following one should be for winter 2012 to summer 2013. That should include dates from November 2012 to December 2013.

As soon as Disney have the prices, they can make bookings, so worth phoning them a bit earlier.

Edited: 2:45 pm, May 13, 2012
New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,408 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: August 2013

When the new brochures come out, they usually bring out a new offer as well, which could be up to 40% off depending on hotel and arrival date.

5. Re: August 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, June 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics