We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What time do the restaurants in the park close?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
What time do the restaurants in the park close?

HI, just wondering if anyone knows what the latest time you can eat in the parks is? Im presuming its late afternoon sometime. The prices of food seems to be cheaper at the counter service restaurants in the parks as opposed to the Disney Village restaurants, so thinking about eating in one of those one day to save a few pennies!

Also, what time does the parade finish? Want to make a reservation for Cafe Mickey for my daughters birthday and was thinking around 6pm ish but not sure if this is going to be a rush to make it after the parade.

Any advice much apppreciated :-)

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,227 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What time do the restaurants in the park close?

Hi Looby,

What dates are you going to be there? Buffet and table service restaurants in the parks opening/ closing times depends on park hours. Sometimes they are only open for lunch, not dinner. They also do not all have the same hours.

Auberge De Cendrillon may be open for early dinner sometimes, when Walt's or Blue Lagoon are not.

Fast food places do not all close at the same time either. The ones in Main Street like Casey's Corner usually stay open until park closing time, so people can get drinks and snacks before leaving, but ones in the four Lands begin to close earlier.

The cheapest places to eat seem to be McDonalds and Earl Of Sandwich in the Village, near Lake Disney. McDonalds was packed at 6pm when I went to look at menus and prices there on Friday. I will be posting them on our Prices thread asap.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,227 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What time do the restaurants in the park close?

Parade times also depend on park opening hours.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,227 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What time do the restaurants in the park close?

Characters do not appear in Cafe Mickey for dinner until 6.15pm and then continue until closing time around 11pm.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What time do the restaurants in the park close?

Thankyou for your reply figgygirl :-) Sorry, I forgot to mention when we're going. We'll be there from the 15th March. Ive had a look at the restaurants and like the look of Toad Hall and the Italian one in Fantasy Land (can't remember the name!) Would be great if they are still serving until 3-4pm, if not we'll just have a late-ish lunch then head to Mcdonalds later in the evening :-)

Will make sure we book Cafe Mickey after 6.15 too. Thanks again for your help x

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,227 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What time do the restaurants in the park close?

Best to go after the lunchtime rush but before they close. Toad Hall was closed when I walked past around 4pm, when I was planning to get a coffee there. Can't say if it was open other times though - I could see tables and chairs stacked up inside, so maybe not. Toad Hall does very good fish & chips.

Pizzeria Bella Notte was certainly open, and very busy at lunchtime - ask lilacDublin!

Edited: 8:20 am, January 10, 2012
New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,227 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What time do the restaurants in the park close?

kazraz is also arriving on the 15th March, staying at Sequoia Lodge until the 19th.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,227 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What time do the restaurants in the park close?

Once Upon A Dream Parade varies from around 4.30pm in some winter months to 7.15pm in July/ August. It takes about 30 mins to complete the route, so the time it passes you depends on where you are standing along the parade route.

The time they give on the programme is the time a parade begins - people standing at the end of the route will be waiting another 20 / 30 mins depending on whether the parade stops enroute for interaction.

Makes me smile when I hear Brits grumbling that the parade is late, when it is already on its way, and they don't realise, as they are standing where it ends!

Edited: 8:32 am, January 10, 2012
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What time do the restaurants in the park close?

Thankyou once again, great tips :-)

9. Re: What time do the restaurants in the park close?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, February 28, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics