We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast time slots?

Athlone
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
8 helpful votes
Breakfast time slots?

Hi All. We are staying in the Cheyenne in December and I believe that our HB includes breakfast in the hotel. Is there dedicated time slots for breakfast? If so can the early slot be booked prior to arrival? Thanks in advance

17 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
402 posts
34 reviews
30 helpful votes
1. Re: Breakfast time slots?

Time slots are issued at check in - you can’t prebook them.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
10,599 posts
31 reviews
144 helpful votes
2. Re: Breakfast time slots?

Hi, even if you can’t get the time slot you want (or missed your time slot), you can still queue at the restaurant.

Athlone
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
8 helpful votes
3. Re: Breakfast time slots?

Hi, was hoping we would be up and out early every day. So if up early we could still have breakfast before the EMH even if not our allocated slot?

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
10,599 posts
31 reviews
144 helpful votes
4. Re: Breakfast time slots?

Yes, never been a problem for us. Friends of ours went last week and did the same.

Editing to say that there might be a rather long queue, though it doesn’t seem too bad if you go very early or very late.

Edited: 10:39 am, October 30, 2018
Athlone
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
8 helpful votes
5. Re: Breakfast time slots?

Thanks, that's a big help. Hopefully the breakfast is in the hotel rather than the park. Booked on the German site and at the time the deal said HB with breakfast in the hotel. The park breakfast seems a waste of money.

County Wicklow...
Level Contributor
187 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
6. Re: Breakfast time slots?

If the deal at the time said hotel breakfast then it will be hotel breakfast. I did the same thing last year, booking through the German site, and the breakfast was indeed in the hotel. It should say it in your confirmation, albeit in German, but you can translate online.

Athlone
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
8 helpful votes
7. Re: Breakfast time slots?

Thanks, that's great news.

Kent
Level Contributor
369 posts
1 review
8. Re: Breakfast time slots?

I also booked half board through the German offer and from my translation and confirmation from the booking people it’s definitely hotel breakfast.

Athlone
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
8 helpful votes
9. Re: Breakfast time slots?

That's good, I was just a little worried by the amount of people saying that their breakfast turned out to be in the parks. First time for us so hoping it all goes smoothly.

Kent
Level Contributor
369 posts
1 review
10. Re: Breakfast time slots?

Us too James, didn’t realise it would be so stressful.

Reply to: Breakfast time slots?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics