We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Annual Pass

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Annual Pass

Hi,

I'm going to Disney in October 2018 and I've booked the flights and hotel as room only via expedia, so I haven't got any park tickets included. I'm the only person going.

The reason for this was because I want to get the Magic Plus annual pass and I don't feel overly comfortable doing it by post and my name is really long so often people get it wrong over the phone even if I spell it out for them. Plus, it gives me the perfect excuse to go over to Disneyland :)

I've been looking online and trying to find out where to go to purchase them. Some websites say to go to Donalds Desk, while others say the ticket office will give a temporary one which you then take to the bureau in Discoveryland.

Which of these is correct?

Thank you in advance,

Mentioned in this post
Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris
Seine-et-Marne, France
3 replies to this topic
Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Annual Pass

Donalds desk won't be open at all time. We bought the AP at the ticket office and we got a temporary day ticket to make the AP at the BPA.

Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
4,424 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Annual Pass

Unless buying the cheap pass with 2 days blackout not worth buying in advance as it starts when issued not when first used.

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Annual Pass

Thanks for the help, I plan on getting the Magic Plus which is one of the top tiers as the cheap one has a limited amount of dates.

Reply to: Annual Pass
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;