We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Annual Pass

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
80 reviews
Annual Pass

Hi,

I'm going to Disney in October 2018 and I've booked the flights and hotel as room only via expedia, so I haven't got any park tickets included. I'm the only person going.

The reason for this was because I want to get the Magic Plus annual pass and I don't feel overly comfortable doing it by post and my name is really long so often people get it wrong over the phone even if I spell it out for them. Plus, it gives me the perfect excuse to go over to Disneyland :)

I've been looking online and trying to find out where to go to purchase them. Some websites say to go to Donalds Desk, while others say the ticket office will give a temporary one which you then take to the bureau in Discoveryland.

Which of these is correct?

Thank you in advance,

3 replies to this topic
Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
1,091 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: Annual Pass

Donalds desk won't be open at all time. We bought the AP at the ticket office and we got a temporary day ticket to make the AP at the BPA.

Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
4,726 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: Annual Pass

Unless buying the cheap pass with 2 days blackout not worth buying in advance as it starts when issued not when first used.

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
80 reviews
3. Re: Annual Pass

Thanks for the help, I plan on getting the Magic Plus which is one of the top tiers as the cheap one has a limited amount of dates.

Reply to: Annual Pass
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted