We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ski Lesson Review

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Topic
Ski Lesson Review

Easy2Ride

Ok. Ok. The advice here is ask about your instructor before booking. Our first instructor was terrible. No real lesson at all. We spoke up and Easy2Ride was happy to help and make it right which was AWESOME. We then took a lesson with Julian, the technical director. He was INCREDIBLE. We'd recommend asking for him or someone he recommends. Also note, there is a ski instructor review website that is in development. Might be worth tracking down.

Bolney, England
Level Contributor
2 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ski Lesson Review

Easy2ride ski school Morzine

I haven't followed the whole thread but I can add our experiences at Easy2ride in Morzine.

We have used them for several years and have always found the instructors patient and trustworthy and generally a whole lot of fun. I am always honest and declare my incompetence and nervousness up front and they have brought my skiing and confidence on well.

Thanks guys!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
7 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ski Lesson Review

Excellent ski school, I had 3 kids (8, 6 & 4) in ski school with East2Ride in April '13 & they loved every minute of their time with the instructors & they came on really well in the 5 days. Thanks to all concerned. Hopefully see you again in 2014.

Liverpool, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ski Lesson Review

I was interested in reading this review as my own children will be 9,6 and just 4 when we go to Les Gets next March (3rd) 2014. I am struggling to find much in the way of group lessons as it is out of school holidays (something I didn't consider at all when we chose to travel independently in term time!). Just wondered if you had any thoughts on 6 and 4 year old sharing private lesson? Neither have skied before but worried whether this is a good idea because of differences in physical capability. Also my eldest who has skied one week previously wants to try snowboarding this year, neither of us can snowboard so will this be a good idea as we can't help him outside of lesson time? or should I convince him to stick with skiing?

Thanks for your help!

Bolney, England
Level Contributor
2 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ski Lesson Review

Les Gets guests: ask the ski school for their opinion - they have seen it all before!

5. Re: Ski Lesson Review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Morzine