We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheap accommodation

Which Morzine hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Robertsbridge...
6 posts
Save Topic
cheap accommodation

Is it cheaper to book accommodation through the local tourist office or go through one of the ski companies or not much different

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
for Biarritz, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country
Level Contributor
4,544 posts
461 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cheap accommodation

Most of the ski companies will be middle-men so they will be adding a percentage onto the price for themselves. The tourist office won't do this (or at least not as much).

However if you wait until the last minute or go out of season then the ski companies will be doing cheap deals.

Robertsbridge...
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: cheap accommodation

thanks for that - I plan to go to a high resort eg avoriaz 2nd week of April which I think is about the last week of the season. Do you think Its worth me hanging on until the end of March to book accommodation more cheaply

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
for Biarritz, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country
Level Contributor
4,544 posts
461 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cheap accommodation

It's up to you whether you want to take the risk of not having anywhere available. But the end of March is usually quiet so you should have no problems.

4. Re: cheap accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Morzine