We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lazy beach

lennox head
Level Contributor
219 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
lazy beach

I have climbed in and out of many boats while travelling in Asia, but now have a shoulder problem and now only the use of one arm. What is the Lazy Beach boat like and can you see a problem (I have a husband to help me)? Also how rough is the trip likely to be mid-March?

At Lazy Beach itself, other than the obvious swimming, reading, eating lazing about, what else is there to do? Is it easy to explore the island or are you stuck at Lazy Beach?

Thank you for your help!

Colts Neck, New...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: lazy beach

My husband and I late to mid 70s..took the boat to Lazy beach last april 2012.. He had a little problem due to hip issues etc, climbing down into the small boat, nothing that we wouldnt do again, young men on the boat grabbed and helped at least they did with us. We expect to be there again this March, The 2 hour plus trip was uneventful, a little rocking due to the rolling waves, we kept our eyes on the horizon to help avoid being seasick, as we arent sailors, and one or two people lost their lunch.,

We stayed 4 days, I think it was $40.00 a night, and there isnt much to do there except beach walking..The only exploring we did was a nice 45minute walk through I suppose what you might call jungle, stepped over a small red snake, on the way, and came out on a pristine white sand very deserted beach. Really great. The cabins were small, and electricity was available only a few hours at night. The prices for food and drink was fair, and tasted pretty good, there arent many choices, it was the only game in town. There is a bar assciated with the rustic restaurant and although we didnt manage to get there evenings, I suppose depending on the guests it might be a good way to spend a few hours. If anything else was available, we didnt know about it, and never inquired.

lennox head
Level Contributor
219 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lazy beach

thanks reni b for the advice all sounds good regards gch

3. Re: lazy beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:52 pm, November 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Koh Rong Samloem