We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Centerline

Roanoke, Virginia
Level Contributor
143 posts
2 reviews
Centerline

How's the road repair coming?

Pia
St John, VI
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
5,110 posts
1 review
1. Re: Centerline

They haven't started it yet

Pia

Roanoke, Virginia
Level Contributor
143 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Centerline

Should have known...grin. Oh well if it all caves in I hope I'm on the coral bay side... Think my boss would buy the "I can't come in to work story"?

ky
Level Contributor
98 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Centerline

Supposed to start in March. That's what we were told while there in August : )

Pia
St John, VI
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
5,110 posts
1 review
4. Re: Centerline

wrightbl - it was due to start in September and be finished in March - but they never said what year :)

Pia

Boston
Level Contributor
78 posts
20 reviews
5. Re: Centerline

Sept 30--2pm nothing yet-- LOL!!!!! Let's hope the quiet ( you know what.... not to be mention) season continues!

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
1,652 posts
35 reviews
6. Re: Centerline

Are we talking about the section that gave way about 3/4 way up from Coral Bay?

Mike in Tulsa

Roanoke, Virginia
Level Contributor
143 posts
2 reviews
7. Re: Centerline

yes

St. John
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
2,933 posts
3 reviews
8. Re: Centerline

They had an article about the project in the St. John Source...I know it's hard to believe :) but the project was delayed! due to paperwork. So now they plan to start the end of October (scheduled to start in September like Pia said) They still expect it to be finished in March. Good news is that the materials are on hand and the contractor is ready to go. Being funded federally, hope the shutdown doesn't delay it more!!! stjohnsource.com/content/news/local-news/201…

9. Re: Centerline

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Coral Bay
Recent Conversations