We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coral Bay Villas -- Help!

Comer89
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Coral Bay Villas -- Help!

I'm overwhelmed with trying to research villas in the Coral Bay area. Here's what we're looking for. A villa over Christmas that costs $7,000 or less/week. We need three bedrooms. We prefer interior access to bedrooms and a road/driveway that is not scary! We've stayed in Casa Bueno which is lovely, but would like a villa that has more direct sun in the afternoon. All suggestions welcome!

Mahiya - Virgin Magic Charters
Boat Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling
Kiote Sails Private Charters
Reef 2 Peak
Water Sports, Gear Rentals, Kayaking & Canoeing, Scuba & Snorkeling, Eco Tours
Pirate Girl Charters
Smithfield, Rhode...
Level Contributor
1,986 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coral Bay Villas -- Help!

Check out Luminaria as well as Villa Carolina, they are next door to each other and situated in Upper Carolina on the Majestic Mile which is nicely paved

I've rented both on different visits. Luminaria has a very nice master bedroom on 1st floor and two other bedrooms downstairs that have access from indoors.

Villa Carolina has two masters upstairs and 3rd downstairs, also interior access.

Coral Cove is an amazing villa as well, but it is set up in pods, but my favorite all time rental.

I've loved each house, but Coral Cove had every amenity that we enjoy, might not be for everyone, but a very, very nice property and directly off the main road, no scary driveway!

Edited: 12:07 pm, June 09, 2013
Level Contributor
116 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coral Bay Villas -- Help!

We just got back from a stay in Dancing Dolphins, also on the Majestic Mile. It does NOT have interior access to the bottom floor, but does have a spectacular view, easy paved driveway, and upgraded interior. The pool was beautiful and just the right temperature.

3. Re: Coral Bay Villas -- Help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 12, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Coral Bay