We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bad weather in upcoming week for Maldives?!!

Jaffa, Israel
Level Contributor
70 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Bad weather in upcoming week for Maldives?!!

We are about to leave for our trip and growing more and more excited. By chance, I thought to check out the weather and now a bit sad to see that it seems there is going to be a lot of rain in the upcoming week, and through out our time, there on the island. Can anyone who is currently there let me know about the weather and if it is affecting your trip? I knew there was this chance, but.... it looks like the only sun will happen jsut after we leave.

Can anyone, who knows how the weather works there, lift my spirits? I heard that storms roll in and out pretty fast, so maybe if it does rain it won't last for long?

...Just made me sad to see that after months and months of wanting to be in all that sunshine bliss, we might not get much of it once we are there. IDK. Poop.

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bad weather in upcoming week for Maldives?!!

enjoy your holiday,,,must be a relief :-)

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,021 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bad weather in upcoming week for Maldives?!!

so glad you are having a fantastic time - finally in paradise !

13. Re: Bad weather in upcoming week for Maldives?!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 am, October 05, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Olhuveli Island
More Olhuveli Island Topics