We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alloggio Elba

Florence, Italy
2 posts
Save Topic
Alloggio Elba

Sto cercando da due giorni un bell posto dove stare al Elba..una settimana dal 19-26 Agosto. Bell B&B o albergo? Vicino al mare, massimo 120 per camera (x2)

Bergamo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bergamo, Elba Island
Level Contributor
11,276 posts
468 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alloggio Elba

Ciao,

Molto vasta la tua richiesta!!!

Ti consiglio di leggere i vari post del forum. Se ne e' parlato spesso. Poi guarda gli hotel etc. Recensiti applicando i tuoi filtri.

Quando avrai delimitato zona etc. torna pure e cercheremo di aiutarti.

Ciao :)

Bergamo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bergamo, Elba Island
Level Contributor
11,276 posts
468 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alloggio Elba

Just realized this is the English forum so if you come back please use English so our readers can understand or post on TA.it forum.

Bye :)

Florence, Italy
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Alloggio Elba

Grazie mille girella:) Thanks Girella;) Actually I just speak Italian , I'm not native speaker:) I will go and search some more places. Currently I have on my list:

1. B&B Il Melograno della Costa. 6315, 57034 Seccheto, Elba Island

2. Hotel Casa Lupi, Marciana Marina

Maybe you can tell me which one is better..I appreciate very much your time and willingness to help!

Grazie mille di nuovo;)

Bergamo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bergamo, Elba Island
Level Contributor
11,276 posts
468 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alloggio Elba

Hi!

I'm afraid I have no knowledge about hotels etc. as I don't need to use them. However they have very good reviews:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g1575024-d26470…

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g194811-d174578…

I can say something about the places: Seccheto is a group of houses, a few shops and bars on the south coast so it has sun till it goes down and water is slightly warmer than on the north coast. It is a little out of the summer crowds.For evening/ night life you must go to Marina di Campo. There's a nice partially rocky and partially sandy beach.

MM is a village on the north coast. There many shops, restaurants, bars, pharmacy etc. and evening/ night life. There's a fairly small stoney beach at the end of the port.

Hope this helps.

Bye :)

5. Re: Alloggio Elba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, July 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Elba Island