We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diamonds Thudufushi :Beach or Water Villa ?

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Diamonds Thudufushi :Beach or Water Villa ?

I am trying to book a water Villa there for my 40th birthday. I have read the reviews. There may not be availability for a water villa. Has anyone looked at both the water villas and the beach bungalows? Am I going to be gutted if I stay in a beach bungalow? This will be our first trip to the Maldives and I want it to be special but we are limited to the time we can go.

I love views of the sea and if I was only a few step from the sea in a bungalow I don't think I would be too upset.

If anyone has stayed or seen both I would appreciate their honesty.

england
Level Contributor
2,455 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Diamonds Thudufushi :Beach or Water Villa ?

I stayed one night in a BV because there had been a mix up about whether I was or was not going to arrive. You will be steps away from the beach. I do not think that you will be disappointed if you end up in a BV as it is a lovely resort but if you can get a WV then go for it.

If you have any queries about the resort pm me

Edited: 5:00 pm, March 18, 2012
Wirral, Cheshire
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Diamonds Thudufushi :Beach or Water Villa ?

We have stayed twice before in a beach bungalow and we are going back again in three weeks, they are really lovely and you are just a few feet from the ocean, I am sure that you will love it.

3. Re: Diamonds Thudufushi :Beach or Water Villa ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, August 29, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Thudufushi Island