We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Latest updates

Which Boscobel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando, Florida
1 post
Save Topic
Latest updates

Hearing horrible reviews lately and wanted to see if anyone is enjoying this resort. We are scheduled to leave this Saturday and I am already thinking that its not a good decision. Anyone just get back that has anything to say?

3 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Latest updates

we were just there from the 8th to the 12th. i also was worried after reading some reviews, but i must say these people that complain must be spoiled rotten!! we went with a group of over 20 people and we all cant say enough great things about it!! My husband and i were married there and everything was absolutley perfect! we camped out at the water slides for the most part. The guys who wrk in water sports were so much fun and so great with the kids!! Especially, Casey, Dwayne and Ryan!!!! We are all already planning our next trip there next yr!!!

Innisfil, Canada
Level Contributor
540 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Latest updates

Your vacation will be what you make it. Don't sweat the small stuff and you will have a wonderful time.

Sometimes I feel sorry for those leaving the negative reviews - letting the little things ruin a vacation is silly - life is too short!

The ride to the resort can seem long - as most of us are extremely excited to get to the resort. If you take travel cups/mugs/bubba kegs you can fill them in the lounge and take a "traveller" with you. Sit back and enjoy the scenery - or extend a "how do you do" to some of the other people on the bus. Who knows you may make a new friend! At the very least it will make the time go by quicker :)

We enjoyed our stay - stayed with 2 preteens. It is a nice clean resort with good food and plenty of it. Drinks were good and plentiful. Slides were a hoot! If you don't enjoy kids you are at the wrong resort. There are places that have less kids - but this IS a family resort. If you do have kids they will LOVE it! Banana boat rides were a hit with our family! There is also a craft area - take some white t-shirts for tye dying (they have them there but if you bring your own you will save a few bucks). Our kids were too old for the kids club but we did see several families taking advantage of it.

The staff were very friendly but I did see some very rude tourists treating them less than well - maybe that's why they were treated poorly in return? Keep a smile on your face - you will find its contagious!

Stop reading the negative reviews - or they will drive you crazy!

Enjoy you vacation!!

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
2,796 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Latest updates

Ran into some people at the airport a few weeks back just returning from Beaches Bobsocol with 4 kids - they said it was FANTASTIC!

Reply to: Latest updates
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted