We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&B accomodation (part week) - Villars-sur-Ollon

Cambridge, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
B&B accomodation (part week) - Villars-sur-Ollon

We are looking for 4 Nights B+B accomodation for 3 adults (ski trip) 28/2 - 4/3; preferably one single and one double any suggestions?

3 replies to this topic
Martigny...
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
Level Contributor
35,122 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B&B accomodation (part week) - Villars-sur-Ollon

This is right at the end of the school holidays - suggest you go onto the Villars Tourist office site and use their accomodation search engine which should tell you what is available. You might have to use a hotel because of your short stay. Try the Hôtel l'Ecureil - nice small place, been around for ever! And well located. They might have something.

Cambridge, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: B&B accomodation (part week) - Villars-sur-Ollon

Thanks;

I'll check that out as well as Les Diablerets which I believe is linked to the Villars ski area and Leysin although I think that's too far away.

Clive.

Martigny...
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
Level Contributor
35,122 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: B&B accomodation (part week) - Villars-sur-Ollon

Leysin is not only not linked to Villars but is a steep resort (in the village) without definable centre. Not at all pretty. And skiing is OK there but it is a "stand alone" place. Diablerets is a vey pretty real village - ie not a purpose built resort - and the skiing immediately around there is somewhat limited but not bad (Isenau). There is a lift that links it to Villars over the Col de la Croix. A bit of an effort to get over to Villars and then you need to plan to get back before the lift closes. But that is really not a problem and Diablerets is a really nice little place very very popular with Swiss families from teh Canton de Vaud. (I think I know at least 5 who have chalets there!!)

Reply to: B&B accomodation (part week) - Villars-sur-Ollon
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Villars-sur-Ollon