We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scuol (Switzerland) to Westendorf (Austria)

10 posts
Save Topic
Scuol (Switzerland) to Westendorf (Austria)

Can anyone advise me what the best way is to get from Scuol to Westendorf?

Also, how long is the journey likely to be?

4 replies to this topic
bern
Level Contributor
3,487 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Scuol (Switzerland) to Westendorf (Austria)

In an other post you are asking how to get from Munich to Scuol. Your easiest option would be to rent a car, drive first to Westendorf, then to Scuol.

To answer your question: use www.oebb.at

10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Scuol (Switzerland) to Westendorf (Austria)

Thanks, but you seem not to have understood my question. I need to get from Scuol to Westendorf, not the other way round.

Incidentally I have arranged a mini van transfer from Munich to Scuol at a fraction of the cost of train tickets and it will take half the time.)

bern
Level Contributor
3,487 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Scuol (Switzerland) to Westendorf (Austria)

What I was trying to tell you is that if anyhow possible it's better to go first to Westendorf and then to Scuol as it's quite in the middle of your way.

Usually train is a good option, but in this valley your are much faster with your mini van.

But don't forget that gas and parking in ciites.is very expensive in this part of the world.

Germany
Level Contributor
2,785 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Scuol (Switzerland) to Westendorf (Austria)

Just curious, how much is the van transfer Munich - Scuol?

For Scuol to Westendorf: You can get schedules for public transportation from www.sbb.ch It seems it is a bus/train combination with four changes in Martina, Nauders Mühle, Landeck-Zams and Wörgl. Make sure to enter "Westendorf in Tirol" or you end up somewhere in Germany maybe.

Reply to: Scuol (Switzerland) to Westendorf (Austria)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted