We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Activities, skiing, other locations around Vevey

Which Vevey hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
63 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Activities, skiing, other locations around Vevey

We will be staying in Vevey with family for about four days early next year, so it will still be cold. We have a toddler, so we have to be mindful of the activities we choose and the pace. We were thinking about renting a car.

We were thinking about skiing, but now not so sure. We also wanted to visit Geneva, Lucerne and Zurich. Does anyone have any suggestions for activities, must see places in and around Vevey? Is a car advisable - it is usually easier driving with our toddler than catching other transport, but we don't know the region? Is it possible to do Lucerne and Zurich in a day?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

London
Level Contributor
8,329 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Activities, skiing, other locations around Vevey

I haven't, but I'll definitely bear it in mind. Have you been to Rathvel? Now there's a local resort for local people if ever I saw one! :)

The snow never seems to last for as long there as at Les Paccots, but it does feel like a very secret skiing place and is worth it when Les Paccots is overloaded with people:

www.rathvel.ch/

12. Re: Activities, skiing, other locations around Vevey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, September 16, 2009