We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Supermarket openings in Crans Montana

Which Crans-Montana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
34 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Supermarket openings in Crans Montana

We are arriving in Crans Montana this coming Saturday 16th May at around 1730 and by the the time we get to our apartment, the supermarkets will have closed at 1830. Is there still somewhere open in the area that we can buy groceries later that night?

Also, the supermarkets are closed on Sundays so is there somewhere open where we can get more provisions?

Anchorage, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Anchorage, Zermatt
Level Contributor
17,258 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Supermarket openings in Crans Montana

If you have a list for the first day, the Interhome office may be willing to have the items in the apartment for you. It's a fairly standard service in my experience but I've not used Interhome. You might give the office a call and ask.

London
Level Contributor
8,329 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Supermarket openings in Crans Montana

What I have done before is run like the wind to the airport supermarket and just buy a few things that would tide me over just in case (one light bag's worth of fresh goods). It's just reassuring to know you have something. The supermarket is small and I've been in and out in 5-10 minutes before. There's a very good chance that you will be through to the station within 30-40 minutes of landing (although no guarantees), so it can be done. There's an escalator to the platforms right by the shop so you don't have any distance to carry it at the start.

13. Re: Supermarket openings in Crans Montana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:28 am, November 08, 2009