We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aschaffenburg Hotel/B&B recommendations?

Which Aschaffenburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Cruz, CA
Level Contributor
137 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Aschaffenburg Hotel/B&B recommendations?

I will be going to Aschaffenburg this August and staying for 7 days. I need your assistance in choosing the best place to stay.

Because I will be staying 7 days, I’d like to stay at someplace nice (good atmosphere/looks) and that’s in the city close to transport (I won’t have a car). My budget can go as high as 100€.

I have read all the reviews of the hotels listed in TA, and boy do they vary. I’d love to hear your recommendations, firsthand knowledge would be great!

Thank you to all who answer, it’s much appreciated!

Salt Lake City
Level Contributor
1,793 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aschaffenburg Hotel/B&B recommendations?

We stayed at the Cafe Fischer about 1.5 years ago.

hotel-fischer-aschaffenburg.de/5/Deutsch/Her…

It is right near the heart of town and near the train station. It is an older facility but the bathrooms were recently remodeled. The rooms were large.The breakfast was excellent. It is a business hotel and there were few if any tourist amenities. You check-in in the cafe. It was comfortably nice and certainly clean. I see that they have air conditioning by their website.

We liked it and are thinking about staying there again this coming December.

Regards, Gary

Santa Cruz, CA
Level Contributor
137 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aschaffenburg Hotel/B&B recommendations?

Thank you for the reply Trikist! As I said, it's good to hear personal reviews. I still need to make up my mind up of where I want to stay...

I will post a review after I get back ~ love to help others!

Angel

3. Re: Aschaffenburg Hotel/B&B recommendations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 29, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Aschaffenburg
More Aschaffenburg Topics