We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

suggestion for itinerary for Oberwesel & Rudesheim

hong kong
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
suggestion for itinerary for Oberwesel & Rudesheim

During easter, I have booked one night at Castle Auf Schoenburg & one night in Rudesheim. We will drive from Cologne to Oberwesel.So if after staying at the castle, then if I want to take a boat trip, what to do with our car?? for if we take the boat trip from Oberwesel to Rudesheim, then I have to take the round trip back to Oberwesel & take our car & drive back to Rudesheim & stay there . Or is it a better choice that I should stay in Rudesheim first, then Oberwesel or better to stay 2 nights in the castle of Oberwesel? Are the restaruants close on 5 APR Monday in Rudesheim & Oberwesel?? Why I book one night in Rudesheim for I would like to expreience the touristic feel in Rudesheim

1. Re: suggestion for itinerary for Oberwesel & Rudesheim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, September 14, 2010