We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it easy to get a job at Big White in January ?

Which Big White hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Is it easy to get a job at Big White in January ?

If you have enough hospitality experience, is it easy to get a job waitressing/front desk when at big white and find accommodation? Thinking of taking my chances and flying out in January and seeing what I can find?

Kelowna, Canada
Destination Expert
for Kelowna
Level Contributor
572 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is it easy to get a job at Big White in January ?

Why not contact Big White direct on their site under employment info. Lots of Australian's work their every winter. Also, may be work in Kelowna. Good luck.

Nottingham, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is it easy to get a job at Big White in January ?

To be honest, I didn't think I'd get a reply because i'm british, but its worth a shot I guess. Looking at getting a work visa but can't go until January so didn't know if that would affect it because everyone already has their accommodation and jobs set up from November. My boyfriend is going over to do a snowboarding course for 11 weeks and I want to work in Hotels so we thought it'd be good to go together and get some experience because were both snowboarders and want to travel. Thanks for the reply! x

3. Re: Is it easy to get a job at Big White in January ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, June 05, 2014